We welcome you back - safely and responsibly
With all the safety measures in place to ensure good health and well-being of our guests, retail partners and staff, we gladly welcome you back to a safe and hygienic environment. Learn more about what we are doing to take care of you!
Rules and Regulations
We encourage everyone to be extra cautious and do everything to keep themselves and others safe.
- We are ensuring reduced seating at all eating joints and restaurants for your safety.
- Use of the Aarogya Setu app is encouraged for your own safety.
- As per MoHFW guidelines – pregnant women, children below 10 years and senior citizens above 65 years are advised to stay at home until necessary.
- Use of face covers/masks is compulsory in order to enter and while inside the mall.
- Temperature check is mandatory.
- Sanitise your hands at the entrance and at regular intervals while inside the mall.
- Maintain a safe distance at the entrance and while inside the mall. Stand at the demarcated areas only and use seating as designated.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth until you have washed your hands.
- Any person exhibiting any of the following 6 symptoms – fever, cold, cough, sore throat, body aches and runny nose – will not be allowed inside the mall.
- In case you notice someone with any of these signs, please inform the COVID-19 helpdesk at the ground floor concierge desk.
- We encourage the use of digital platforms for making payments.